Terms & Conditions
The term Nugent Guitars or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 8 Mayfield Road, Grappenhall, Warrington, Cheshire, England WA4 2NP. Our company registration number is 7372794. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Nugent Guitars prior written consent.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Our company registration number is 7372794 and our registered address, 8 Mayfield Road, Grappenhall, Warrington, Cheshire, England WA4 2NP
Prices and Payment
Prices shown are in UK pounds British Sterling. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Switch, Delta, Electron and Maestro. We will accept payment by Bank Wire Transfer, details available on request. If you are shopping from outside the UK, place your order and your credit card company will convert the transaction to your own currency. This rate will vary and we have no control over the currency rate. Please note that if paying by personal cheque, funds have to be cleared before products or services are supplied. Five to seven working days are usually required to clear cheques, which should be made payable to Nugent Guitars Ltd. Cheques should be mailed to Nugent Guitars, 8 Mayfield Road, Grappenhall, Warrington, Cheshire, England WA4 2NP. We only accept cheques drawn on a UK bank account and payable in GBP.
In order to combat card fraud we may ask for additional ID or make special arrangements for delivery where a signature is required. We can only ship to the address of the registered card holder unless prior arrangements have been specially agreed with us. Occasionally we may ask for bank transfer rather than credit card purchase for some items.
We aim to send your order out within 48 hours. We will inform you by email when goods have been dis- patched. Orders will only be shipped once we have cleared funds.
Back Orders/Cancelling An Order
If your item is not in stock, we will back order for you. We may contact you to suggest an alternative and if this is acceptable to you, will be sent as a replacement item. The price may be adjusted if the goods are of a differing value to the item ordered. You can cancel your order by email or in writing if you would rather not wait.
Nugent Guitars does not disclose buyers information to third parties. Cookies are used on this website to keep track of the contents of your shopping cart once you have selected an item.
If you have any query about your order such as dispatch date or specific information of products, please telephone +44 (0) 1925 365579 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If in the unlikely event you need to return an item please notify us by e-mail or in writing immediately. We take customer care seriously and will always want to do our best to resolve any problem. For damaged items we will need to inspect goods and it is important to retain any packaging.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
1. DEFINITIONS 1.1 “Buyer” means the individual or organisation who buys or agrees to buy the Goods from the Seller; 1.2 “Consumer” shall have the meaning as described in section 12 of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977; 1.3 “Contract” means the contract between the Seller and the Buyer for the sale and purchase of Goods incorporating these Terms and Conditions; 1.4 “Goods” means the articles that the Buyer agrees to buy from the Seller; 1.5 “Seller” means Nugent Guitars, 8 Mayfield Road, Grappenhall, Warrington, Cheshire, England WA4 2NP 1.6 “Terms and Conditions” means the terms and conditions of sale set out in this document and any spe- cial terms and conditions agreed in writing by the Seller.
2. CONDITIONS 2.1 Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall affect the Buyer’s statutory rights as a Consumer. 2.2 These Terms and Conditions shall apply to all contracts for the sale of Goods by the Seller to the Buyer and shall prevail over any other documentation or communication from the Buyer. 2.3 Acceptance of delivery of the Goods shall be deemed conclusive evidence of the Buyer’s acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. 2.4 Any variation to these Terms and Conditions (including any special terms and conditions agreed between the parties) shall be inapplicable unless agreed in writing by the Seller.
3. ORDERING 3.1 All orders for Goods shall be deemed to be an offer by the Buyer to purchase Goods pursuant to these Terms and Conditions and are subject to acceptance by the Seller. 3.2 Where the Goods ordered by the Buyer are not available from stock the Buyer shall be notified and given the option to either wait until the Goods are available from stock, order a replacement item agreed with the Seller or cancel the order and receive a full refund within 30 days.
4. PRICE AND PAYMENT 4.1 The Price is inclusive of VAT (UK Only), but exclusive of delivery charge and any international customs/VAT (any Customs Duty/Vat due in destination country is the responsibility pif the buyer) 4.2 The total purchase price, including UK VAT and delivery charges, if any, will be displayed in the Buyer’s invoice. 4.3 After the order is received the Seller shall confirm by email the details, description and price for the Goods together with information on the right to cancel if the Buyer is a Consumer. 4.4 Payment of the Price plus VAT and delivery charges must be made in full before dispatch of the Goods.
5. RIGHTS OF SELLER 5.1 The Seller reserves the right to adjust the price and specification of any item on the Website at its dis- cretion. 5.2 The Seller reserves the right to withdraw any goods from the Website at any time. 5.3 The Seller shall not be liable to anyone for withdrawing any Goods from the Website or for refusing to process an order.
6. WARRANTY The Seller warrants that the Goods will at the time of dispatch correspond to the description given by the Seller. Except where the Buyer is dealing as a Consumer, all other warranties, conditions, or terms relating to fitness for purpose, merchantability or condition of the Goods, whether implied by Statute, common law or otherwise are excluded, and the Buyer is satisfied as to the suitability of the Goods for the Buyer’s purpose.
7. DELIVERY 8.1 Goods supplied within the UK will normally be dispatched within 48 hours provided the order and cleared funds have been received before 3.00PM. 8.2 The Seller shall use its reasonable endeavours to meet any date agreed for delivery. In any event time of delivery shall not be of the essence and the Seller shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by the Buyer or any third party arising directly or indirectly out of any failure to meet any estimated delivery date. 8.3 Delivery of the Goods shall be made to the Buyer’s address specified in the order and the Buyer shall make all arrangements necessary to take delivery of the Goods whenever they are tendered for delivery. 8.6 Title and risk in the Goods shall pass to the Buyer upon delivery of the Goods.
9. CANCELLATION AND RETURN 9.1 The Buyer shall inspect the Goods immediately upon receipt and shall notify the Seller via e-mail or in writing within 5 working days of delivery if the Goods are damaged or do not comply with any of the Contract. If the Buyer fails to do so the Buyer shall be deemed to have accepted the Goods. 9.2 Where a claim of defect or damage is made the Goods shall be returned by the Buyer to the Seller. The Buyer shall be entitled to a full refund (including delivery costs) plus any reasonable or agreed return postal charges if the Goods are in fact defective. 9.3 Goods to be returned must clearly show the order number obtained from the Seller on the package. 9.4 Where returned Goods are found to be damaged due to the Buyer’s fault the Buyer will be liable for the cost of remedying such damage 9.5 if the buyer is unable to inspect the goods prior to payment and delivery then if on delivery the buyer finds the goods not suitable for needs then a refund of total cost (excluding any postage) shall be reimbursed to the buyer once the goods are returned and received to Nugent Guitars Limited in the same condition as when sent to the buyer.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY 10.1 Except as may be implied by law where the Buyer is dealing as a Consumer, in the event of any breach of these Terms and Conditions by the Seller the remedies of the Buyer shall be limited to damages which shall in no circumstances exceed the Price of the Goods and the Seller shall under no circumstanc- es be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damage whatever.
11. WAIVER No waiver by the Seller (whether express or implied) in enforcing any of its rights under this contract shall prejudice its rights to do so in the future.
12. FORCE MAJEURE The Seller shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform any of its obligations if the delay or failure results from events or circumstances outside its reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, strikes, lock outs, accidents, war, fire, breakdown of plant or machinery or shortage or unavailability of raw materials from a natural source of supply, and the Seller shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of its obligations.
13. SEVERANCE If any term or provision of these Terms and Conditions is held invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction such provision shall be severed and the remainder of the provisions hereof shall continue in full force and effect as if these Terms and Conditions had been agreed with the invalid illegal or unenforceable provision eliminated.
14. CHANGES TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS The Seller shall be entitled to alter these Terms and Conditions at any time. But this right shall not affect the existing Terms and Conditions accepted by the Buyer upon making a purchase.
15. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.